Friday, May 7, 2010

A.P. Hill

Here are some pictures of the time my family and I went up to visit my dad in A.P. Hill, Virginia. We stayed in a cabin in the middle of NOWHERE by a lake... We would drive around every night and see how many deer we could count....We usually drove about 2 miles.. and counted about 100 deer or more every night, it was pretty awesome.

I took this photo while we were leaving the fort from the front of the truck through the windshield..... I just wanted a pic of a bald eagle....=)
My dad, mom, and little sis....
Some of my younger sibs...
My little sis again....
Here are some pics of an osprey that was trying to catch some fish in the lake.... i got a couple cool pics of him...
Here he is right after he came out of the water....
A couple pics of the deer
I was about 15 feet from this deer when I took this pic.......so cool
1 of my beautiful sisters by the lake...

This one is probably 1 of my faves.....i like the contrast...
My bros real personality........
I thought this 1 turned out pretty nice......i had to play with it a bit though
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!mmwahahaaha
The big ones always get away...=)

Well thats all i have time for tonight.......see y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment