Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Pics


The sunset....awesome...










Here are some pics that I fixed and decided were pretty cool.....these two are a glass ball that is hanging from a wind chime on our front porch...... i like the reflections that you see.





Here's some pic's that I took at
one of my cousins' birthday parties....the little kid playing the piano
was about 6 years old......he was just messing around.
I took this pic out of our truck window about 3 months ago while the Bradford-pears were still in bloom..

here is another one I took at the same time.....
I like the contrast between the white
and the blue...

this is one of my favorite pictures...I took it while door knocking with Eli and Dr. Taylor.
Some more pics I took while campaigning...

Some more flowers....... so pwitty so pwitty........(for the blonds...."so pretty so pretty" in a kids accent.......)
Another one of my faves.....
COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM!!!
This is Ty sitting at one of our bonfires... it was awesome...
My BEAUTIFUL sister Lizzy rock climbing.... shes really good at it.. much better then I could ever hope to be.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm Jeremiah.....his younger brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah theres something to be said about the difference between them :) anyways...awesome job Miah!

    GT

    ReplyDelete