Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spring Banquet 2010

The spring banquet is a kind of graduation that my church does to honor the seniors for that year...This year we had nine seniors come which is a lot for our church. So it took about....what would ya'll say..... 3-4 hours......but it was worth it. One of my cousins work at a really fancy restaurant in town... and her boss offered to do the catering free of charge.... so all the church had to pay for was the food. which was a blessing because my brother Eli had signed up to do it earlier.... but was busy working on a political campaign. So my bro only had to put in a couple hours serving the food.well enough talking...... i took a couple pics.... but i don't have time to comment on them all...and if ya'll want some of the pics I got of you.....just ask.. i have almost everyone.

Ethan backstage......
Another cousin.....
FIRE!!!!!! very cool

Justin stayed for quite some time to help us take down everything.....thank you
Forget it Max......your not Arnold Schwarzenegger
The fish were back......2 years running.....or would that be swimming????

She was walking out when i called her name......so she turned around....and i got this awesome pic.....=)

So sorry Seth.....it was just too cute...


Dont worry......they are all related to him


Kate and Brandy was really good in front of the camera......it was nice


The "official" photographer......
Laughter doeth good like a medicine......

My Beautiful sister lizzy.....she made this whole thing happen
My cousin katie was a grad..... heer father put her to tears...

The best youth pastor I've ever had......even though he's the only youth pastor I've ever had...


Our speaker for the night.....

Chocolate....
someone.....showed up for about a minute..... she told me i couldn't post any pics of her........but here they are...




"I have............an idea."
The boys....


So here are some of the pics......I hope you liked them.....now I need to go to bed......good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment